Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12/26 - Snow madness! & Grandma's birthday

This was before all the madness of snow! When it was still beautiful..
Me.. Happy that there is snow!!
Min, me & Lina @ the restaurant
Grandma, Min & me I love this pic! Happy 79th!
And here's the familyyyThe madness when we got home! Just when we thought we made it home..
A HUGE van in our WAY!
Yea, since we couldn't get pass the Van, we had to opt to park on the side.. so we started diggin'!

After.. all that hard work of getting home.. 10 minutes of being on the internet and it shuts off!! Internet was out for two days. Woke up today to find that it was fixed, so I can watch my shows. School grades decided to FINALLY kick in. Not so satisfied with my B+ from Psy311, but that's what I get for being LAZY on studying for my final. Barely got an A for Eco (92.7), THANK YOU PROFESSOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment