Monday, March 21, 2011

One time long ago..

I haven't visited the Bronx zoo since I was a child. The one time I went was as a family get together.. and i remember my dad getting a flat tire which delayed us for about an hour. I remember I was so excited to see my grandma when I got there. I can't remember anything inside of the zoo when I was a child.. But I got to experience it all again(3/18/11). I'm glad I got to share this experience with my boyfriend because even though I couldn't have gone back with my whole family, I had him.

When people asked me how was the zoo, I don’t believe my words could have expressed my happiness while I was in there. I sound overly dramatic but it made me feel young and happy, made me happy because it bought back a piece of memory I had with my grandma when she was younger and healthier.






i



this was perhaphs the hardest scene to be in, this place smelled like poop and it was deadly. I couldnt believe that this giraffe was in this place, not outdoors.. I couldn't even take this photo, kin had to.. cause the smell was so UNBEARABLE. gosh. Never again in here, At least maybe.. I'll be ready next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete