Monday, January 10, 2011

Sex and the city

I haven't had anything to watch lately and guess what I've been watching.. Sex and the city. Never have I thought that this show would actually be good, but wow it is entertaining. I love how this show has such a big, big, big theme on woman in relationships. These are strong women who have strong beliefs in their dating lives and the four females are portrayed to be fabulous living life in NYC trying to find the perfect man. These gals just make me want to have more fun, since I am in the beautiful city of New York, (well when i'm 21) But what I love most about these ladies is their friendship, they are so close, best friends, even in their 30's. I hope to have what they have when I am at their age, having a blast and close girlfriends still.

No comments:

Post a Comment