Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snowboarding - 1/22/11

From what a few of my friends have told me, I would have thought snowboarding would have been torturous. The fact that two of my good friends denied invitation to go again, just scared me a tad bit more. So last week I went snowboarding for the first time. The only first thought that came to mind was that nobody told me how slippery the board would be on the snow. I was not ready for how fast I was heading and it freaked me out to the point where I had my hands digging in the snow to slow me down. After a few runs up and down the lifts and lunch, I started to get the hang of it. I learned how to slow down and stop. Kin and I were discussing how we did pretty good for two people who have never been and did not let frustration stop us. I made him high five me haha. I think I did hurt my knee though, because after i straighten my knee from bending it too long, it feels painful. I also did not know that the soreness would not go away, till after FOUR long days later..! But hey, to me, it was friggin worth it. Seeing everybody fall on their faces and bottoms, it was a great time and I cannot wait to go next year!

Me and Kin
Getting the hang of snowboarding felt great
But did falling hurt like heck!
Me&Besttt on the lift!
Boyfriends on the lift
Me&Connie - Big heads + Short legggs. haa, I love this photo.

Us again
+ one more!

No comments:

Post a Comment